Here is the latest job vacancy at Agresearch Lead. Agresearch Lead is seeking the services of enumerators to part take in the upcoming LEAN project.
- Job Location: Ashanti region, Western North, Savannah, Bono region and Upper East region
Agresearch Lead with the collaboration of Rainforest Alliance is implementing the mid-term Evaluation for the Landscapes and Environmental Agility across the Nation (LEAN) project at Rainforest Alliance across the high forest zone, savannah landscapes, and the transition landscape.
In its core value proposition, the LEAN project is set to address the issues of migration and poverty by working with smallholder farmers and youth, investing in knowledge building of sustainable use of natural resources and the benefits it will generate.
For the most recent job opening, click here.
LEAN’s distinctive value proposition is to facilitate the mechanism that will help the landscapes become sustainable and self-sustaining over the long term by working with companies, government, and communities, and to use Landscape’1, a multistakeholder assessment framework, reporting platforms, and verification mechanism, to help drive landscape-scale sustainability across the three landscapes.
Agresearch Lead would work closely with key strategic partners such as the Landscape Management Boards, CREAMAs, Forestry Commission, Ghana Cocoa Board, Districts/Municipal Assemblies, MoFA, CSOs, GES, MESTI, smallholder farmers, Community Opinion leaders among others in the assignment execution in Ghana.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of a Degree/HND in Social Sciences or any related field
- Understand and speak these local languages (Twi, Bono, Grushei, Dagaati, waali/Sissala, Sefwi)
- Reside in the above-mentioned regions
- Own a motorbike (especially for Savannah and the Upper East zone)
He/she should be able to:
- Comply with the requirements necessary for conducting a successful interview
- Participate in data collection training
- Do Community entry and exit processes successfully
- Conduct Qualitative data collection (Focus Group discussion and Key Informant Interviews)
- Probe further for responses on Focus Group Discussion and Key Informant Interview
- Data quality assurance
- Participate in debriefing sessions after the pretest and data collection exercise.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Should be able to meet timelines and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as an effective team player
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be a highly organized individual, punctual, capable of handling multiple priorities
- Experience in using technology tools and also possess the ability to master new technology tools, e.g., the usage an android phone or tablet
- Should be able to go by the core values of Agresearch lead (innovation, effectiveness, efficiency, and diligence)
How To Apply: Latest Job Vacancy at Agresearch Lead
Please follow this link to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPjrAaFw_QqALMXzbo1zjrX5u8SKHA8ru83dRMG7Cfg3wlqQ/viewform?usp=send_form&pli=1
All applications should be received latest GMT 23:00 hours on 25th Nov, 2023. Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please do not call.
- If you do not hear from us after two (2) weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Women are greatly encouraged and motivated to apply.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE