There is a new job vacancy at Farmerline Limited. The company is looking to hire a Senior Partnerships Manager – Development Grants. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and team player with good written and verbal communication and presentation abilities, as well as a thorough understanding of the sector and a network of contacts.
Responsibilities & KPIs:
- Research & Prospecting : Research and identify top implementing partners and consortia teams within Agriculture and Rural Development sectors.
- Outreach : Identify and connect with relevant industry players. Build and maintain strong relationships with a starting portfolio of 40 organizations. This might include participating in or organizing events.
- Partner : Work with partners to design scalable, sustainable, and effective mobile engagement projects. This includes building relationships, co-designing projects, preparing budgets, and writing concept notes.
- Manage : Lead the proposal development and submission process within Farmerline, in collaboration with Unit Directors and Managers.
- Thought Leadership : Become a thought leader within and outside the organization in terms of mobile engagement. Serve as a key leader on the Company’s business development team in strategizing and prioritizing funding initiatives to help grow the company.
- Key Performance Indicators
- Increase the number of annual proposal submissions;
- Improve Farmerline’s win rate in Agriculture and Rural Development sectors;
- Strengthen existing relationships and generate repeat partnerships through thought leadership activities
- Team and Reporting Structure
- Successful track record in building partnerships, relationship management, and business development with increasing responsibilities at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience pitching complex ideas and leading partnership conversations with an executive or senior leadership team.
- Superb collaboration skills and experience working cross-departmentally to achieve shared goals.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and experience working with budgets.
- Enthusiasm for supporting global development programs.
- Ability and flexibility to work outside sector-specific requirements including communicating value propositions (e.g. in rural development, health, environment, energy) for mobile engagement.
- Passion for the role of technology in agriculture and development.
Comfortable working with remote teams, startups, and/or social enterprises.
- Experience working on EU, FCDO & USAID grants and contracts or working with other donor agency procurement processes.
- Multiple years living and working abroad.
- Background or past experience working in democracy and governance and/or education initiatives.
- French language skills.
Latest Job Openings:
How To Forward A Job Application To Farmerline
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE