Here is the latest job vacancy at Options. Options seeks a Communications Officer who is looking to apply their crafting and editing content experience in an international organisation.
For the most recent job opening, click here
- Reporting to: Communications Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Key tasks include implementing the communications strategy under direction of the Communications Manager
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, blogs, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing materials that communicate the programme’s activities
- Develop creative content for social media to promote key programme activities an impact, eg Instagram reels and Twitter content
- Maintain effective relationships with journalists and maintain a media database
- Maintain and update content on website
- Produce regular internal and external newsletters
- Take photos at key events
- Help identify opportunities for external engagement (including events and media)
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a communications role.
- Experience working with people with disabilities, including people with mental health conditions.
- Experience in website management.
- An experienced user/content creator for social media.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems like SharePoint, and social media platforms.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro / Photoshop/ InDesign).
- Experience in content marketing.
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, birthday and well-being leave, health insurance and 13th month bonus.
Salary: Between GHS 100,000 to GHS 130,000 pro-rata
How To Apply for the Latest Job Vacancy at Options
Further details including the detailed Job description on this vacancy can be found on our website. Please visit Options Consultancy services limited website and apply
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
Deadline: 25 February 2024
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE