Here is the latest job vacancy at Uprise Travel LLC (USA), and Uprise Travel Ltd. (Accra) are seeking a motivated and hardworking professional to fill the role of Marketing Coordinator. Both full-time and part-time (2-4 days per week) candidates will be considered.
Below are the job requirements:
- Creating and scheduling all social media content across all platforms
- Setting and meeting targets for social media growth
- Writing and posting content on Uprise Travel’s blog.
- Producing and editing video content for Uprise Travel’s YouTube, TikTok, Instagram reels, etc.
- Creating and launching and Uprise Travel TikTok account
- Managing and tracking Uprise Travel’s inventory of photographs.
- Writing and scheduling email outreach to previous Uprise clients
- Writing pre-trip content and other outreach to new clients
- Tracking news articles and other media related to Ghana tourism
- Supporting backend website changes and updates
- Other projects as required.
Qualification Required & Experience
The best possible candidate would have a broad base of skills across storytelling marketing and design. This is a multi-disciplinary position. Some ideal qualities
- Professional and persuasive writing skills in English.
- Natural affinity for storytelling and messaging.
- The ability to learn new skills and tools quickly, including social media planning tools, email marketing tools, video editing skills, etc.
- Strong sense of design and/or a knack for photography and video editing
- Diploma or higher education certificate (DBS, HND, or Degree) in tourism or related fields.
- Two years experience in marketing, social media outreach, graphic design, journalism, or similar work.
- In-depth knowledge of all tourist sites and other tourism offerings in Ghana.
- Reside in the Greater Accra Region with easy commute to Nungua-Spintex.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
How To Apply For The Latest Job Vacancy at Uprise Travel LLC
Interested candidates should send a CV and application letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 10 November, 2023.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE