Here is another exciting offer for the position of a Manager, Support at MTN Global. The role will be responsible for providing Technical operations support, managing a support desk which includes end user and OpCo 1st line support for Roaming, Signaling, Messaging, IT, IP/MPLS areas.
Details of the Manager, Support at MTN Global
- Job: Manager, Support at MTN Global
- Company: MTN
- Location: Accra
Provide 1st line support for issues/queries raised by customers:
• Undertaking raised tickets and preliminary communication with end users
• Analyse impact of incidents and provide feedback to affected users or business area
• Provide escalation support to the team to expedite the resolution on incidents
• Ability to find/explore workaround solutions for exceptions not covered in the initial configurations of the systems
3rd party L3 support.
• Liaise with 3rd lines of support to resolve incidents
• Escalate the resolution of issues
• Obtain 3rd lines support, track progress
• Produce monthly SLA reports on support issues, correspondent status, aging & blocking factors
• Ensure customer service performance is up to standards
• Support the deployment of new customer connectivity within project timelines
• Required to, manage workloads, and prioritize work across the team as well as develop the service delivery organization within Kenya.
• Responsible for resource optimization across the organization.
• Oversee and Manage team performance and productivity
• Definition of ICT strategies, plans, policies, projects and service levels.
• Spearhead cross-functional engagements for service delivery improvement
MTN is entering a new phase in its lifecycle where operational and commercial excellence has become critical for success. This function must therefore ensure successful delivery in the context of:
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum 4-year Academic Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/ Business)
• Fluent in English and language of country preferable
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Strong IT background in Telco environment
• Good understanding of the telecommunication industry – especially wholesale carrier services is desirable
• Experience on a similar role
• Good knowledge of the OSS and BSS system architectures
• Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
• Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
• Ability to provide direction and leadership towards multiple business units with the organization
• Maturity to handle ambiguity and adaptive to dynamic environment
• Strong technical and analytical skills
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
• Regional and international travel
• Ability to adapt to changing requirements of business and staff members
• Excellent Interpersonal and technical skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
How To Apply For The Manager, Support at MTN Global
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the title of the role as the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 29 April, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE