A Marketing Communications Executive is needed At LMI Holdings. To achieve top of the mind awareness (reach and impact) through online and offline “MEEH” Campaigns for our brand and products visibility to achieve our land sales targets
- Achieve 80/20 Residential/Commercial Sales target for Land Holdings.
- Participates in developing and implementing marketing communications strategy across a range of reactive and strategically planned opportunities in print, media, events, and online.
- Plan and implement direct marketing approaches including targeting, personalisation of messages and measurability, data analysis, customer profiling, and segmentation.
- Develop and implement a digital strategy (web and new media) in conjunction with the line manager·
- Coordinate Marketing & Communications budget and ensure programme milestones related to same are achieved on time and within budget.
- Liaise with New Business team to strengthen qualified leads conversion to sales (Land Sales)
- Protects the organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager and/or MD
- Communication and Marketing Skills
- Research and Strategy
- Negotiation and persuasion Skills
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Marketing
- Minimum of a degree is Marketing or other related fields of study.
- Minimum of 5 years’ marketing communications experience
- Cross-cultural experience will be an added advantage.
How To Apply – Marketing Communications Executive At LMI Holdings
Application Closing Date: 1st May, 2022
LMI Holdings Board of Directors
- Chairman & CEO – KOJO ADUHENE
- Non Executive Director – ALBERT ESSIEN
- Non Executive Director – JUSTICE KUSI-MINKAH PREMO
- Non Executive Director – JOSEPH OCKAN
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE