An Internal Auditor is needed At LMI Holdings. The position holder will be responsible for providing support to the head of internal audit in organizing and managing internal audits according to the approved audit plans
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and examining company records to ensure proper compliance with internal control policies, relevant laws and regulations.
- Lead the execution of individual audits assigned by ensuring that the audit is carried out in line with the audit methodology.
- Identify control gaps and recommend risk mitigation measures and opportunities for cost savings
- Conduct follow up to monitor management has implemented agreed audit recommendations within defined timelines across the subsidiaries
- Issue all Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management.
- Identify fraud opportunities within the operations and make recommendations to address such gaps
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Customer Centric
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Team Work
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making
- Strategic Perspective
- Result Orientation
- Understanding of IFRS
- Understanding of relevant organisational and management theory
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Ability to conduct research and investigation
- Understanding of enterprise risk management and ability to develop a process risk and control matrix
- Ability to explain and apply internal controls and a range of control frameworks including COSO framework
- Minimum of a degree from a recognized institution
- CCA/ICAG – Masters and CISA certificate is a plus
- A least 3 years of experience in auditing, risk management or accounting
How To Apply – Internal Auditor At LMI Holdings
Closing Date: 24th April, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE