An AngloGold Ashanti Mechanical Technician-Ropes is wanted. In accordance with instructions given during maintenance of the Winder equipment, s/he is responsible for performing general mechanical maintenance and repairs of mine infrastructure and winding machinery, winder rope statutory inspection, ore transport equipment, and materials movers in a safe and compliant (primarily with LI2182) manner.
- Assess risks for all tasks and ensure they are controlled before and during task execution.
- Report all incidents and ensure they have been investigated and corrective actions completed on time.
- Act on all corrective actions assigned to you or under your jurisdiction and ensure timely completion.
- Ensure compliance with Safety KPIs including, reporting all incidents and acting on all corrective actions assigned for timely completion.
- Comply with AGAG Environmental Management, compliance and other legal requirements.
- Take action to prevent environmental pollution
- Comply and follow the operating procedures and environmental rules for the performance of the assigned job.
- Correct, or report to your Supervisor, any observed environmental deviations, practices and conditions as well make suggestions to improve any aspect of environmental management.
- Follow the established procedures if incident occur by reporting to the Supervisor.
- Interface with Electrical, Instrumentation and Contractors as directed and/or Construction teams regarding mechanical work tasks for refurbishment works and planned works that support the overall work plan, schedule and expectations.
- Attend training, development and performance improvement training as required.
Qualification And Experience:
- A minimum of Mechanical Engineering Technician Part I or II (MET I or II)
- Certificate of successful completion of respected mechanical trade apprenticeship (example: City and Guilds)
- Five (5) years of experience of post-apprenticeship work in a mechanical trade
- Familiarity with the Ghana Minerals and Mining (Health Safety and Technical) Regulation
How To Send Application For The Role Of Mechanical Technician-Ropes
Deadline: 21st July, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE