More Job Vacancies at Hapag-Lloyd AG.
Hapag-Lloyd AG is in search of qualified, experienced and professional persons to fill the following vacant positions:
- Supporting vendor evaluations as per Hapag-Lloyd quality manuals, and monitoring vendor service levels
- Providing ad-hoc statistics from all relevant systems to support analysis of data for Management and staff in Operations
- Completion of monthly financial reporting according to the Hapag-Lloyd GAP accounting policies.
- Prepare and submit annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Manage cash flow within the company guidelines and perform accurate liquidity forecast.
- Guide, coach and instruct Area Sales team.
- Drive and direct the sales organization (including the Third party agency ) to achieve all targets set for the Area.
- Monitor customer performance and take action to improve business where needed.
- Effective oral and written communication with the ability to communicate in English.
- Go-getter with the ability to interact with a diverse group of people.
- Possess great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent time management, planning and organizing skills.
- Good understanding of Microsoft applications.
- A first degree in a related field from a reputable university
- Thorough knowledge of port based applications (Navis, ICUMMS etc.) and documentation procedures.
- Ability to work on several systems simultaneously and interpret the data.
How to Apply for this Hapag-Lloyd AG New Job Vacancies
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE