Here is the latest job vacancy for operations steering support at Hapag-Lloyd AG.
This position supports the Operations department by monitoring systems, writing local procedures, collating/checking budget data and running statistics as needed. It coordinates the setup of the Electronic Data Interchange platform with vendors and monitoring their performance.
- Supporting vendor evaluations as per Hapag-Lloyd quality manuals, and monitoring vendor service levels
- Providing ad-hoc statistics from all relevant systems to support analysis of data for Management and staff in Operations
- Coordinating and monitoring dressing material and seal supplies within our locations
- Following up with locations and vendors for mandatory onboarding documents for preparation of approved supplier list
- Is the point of entry for operational costs in the Area providing input in budgets and monitoring against actuals
- Coordinates and provides explanations for deviations against the budget
- Ensures the accuracy and quality of data maintained in our system
- Supports and follows up to closure disputed cost cases
- Ensures onsite audits are conducted and documented
- Follows up with the quality and operational teams for work order creation and completeness
- Supports Ghana cocoa stuffing operations, local equipment and transport operations
- Provides equipment support to customers and depots as and when needed.
Critical Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- University degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an operational role, preferably in the maritime sector
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Comprehensive knowledge about operations applications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office especially excel
- Analytical, ability to work on multiple systems and ability to work with large databases
- Good time management skills
What drives you?
- Team player
- Positive attitude and Enthusiastic
- Self-Confident and Self Disciplined
How to Apply for job vacancy for operations steering support at Hapag-Lloyd AG.
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE