Here is the latest national service opportunity: Agronomy Department Assistantt at complete farmer. Complete farmer is looking for industrious and smart fresh graduates to join their ever-evolving team and make a difference.
What is Complete Farmer About
Complete Farmer is an end-to-end digital agricultural marketplace platform that enables global industries across the globe to build their supply chains and source for agricultural commodities, grown exclusively, to their specifications by African farmers. Complete Farmer has built a tech platform that connects all value chain stakeholders and gives them a competitive advantage.
- This position is mainly for a research technician and you will be expected to handle much of the day-to-day duties in a research field and coordinate some field operations. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams.
- Collect crop samples for analysis
- Record data from experiments
- Take soil samples for analysis
- Assist research agronomist in monitoring experience and documenting observations
- Clean, maintain and supervise the use of testing equipment
- Identify pest and diseases
- Prepare data summaries, reports and analyses
- Perform general nursery duties
- Knowledge in crop production, farm work and good analytical skills
- A Bachelors Degree in Agriculture, Crop Science or related fields
- Study in USA : List of Fully Funded Scholarships in USA for African students
- What to put on your CV or resume
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions in stressful situations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Supervisory skills and management ability
- Willingness to be on the farm
- Willingness to work overtime as required
- Self-motivated, with the ability to motivate others
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively when required
- A team player
- Ability to ride a motorcycle
How To Apply-National Service Opportunity: Agronomy Department Assistant
- Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to apply.
- Use “NSS Agronomy Department Assistant” as the subject of your email.
- Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE