Here is the latest national service opportunity: Vendor Operations Analyst at Complete farmer. Complete farmer is looking for industrious and smart fresh graduates to join their ever-evolving team and make a difference.
What is Complete Farmer About
Complete Farmer is an end-to-end digital agricultural marketplace platform that enables global industries across the globe to build their supply chains and source for agricultural commodities, grown exclusively, to their specifications by African farmers.
Complete Farmer has built a tech platform that connects all value chain stakeholders and gives them a competitive advantage. Complete Farmer is on a mission to solve the problems of food insecurity and believes we can feed the world by working together.
- This position is responsible for managing and maintaining our product management tools and processes, while continuously monitoring for process improvement opportunities, consulting on challenges and acting as a process champion to other departments.
- Documenting and maintaining product processes
- Conducting data analytics for product development and optimization
- Assisting in developing IT business requirements and defining business intelligence/reporting requirements
- Developing and facilitating training and communications related to product releases
- Identifying operational opportunities and challenges, troubleshooting and recommending solutions for implementation
- Consulting on cross-functional initiatives that impact product processes
- Assisting with vendor auditing
- Performing ad-hoc project management
- Have an Bachelor’s degree
- Be flexible/adaptable and comfortable working in ambiguous situations
- Have ability to evaluate business processes, define requirements and uncover areas for improvement
- Have ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with all levels in the organization
- Have effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Have outstanding planning and organizational skills with a proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands and rapid change
- Be experienced in creating process maps
- Be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- What to put on your CV or resume
- 5 Career Tips For Fresh Graduates
How To Apply- National Service Opportunity: Vendor Operations Analyst
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE