The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) contributes to the achievement of the 2030 Agenda through FAO Strategic Framework by supporting the transformation to MORE efficient, inclusive, resilient and sustainable agrifood systems, for better production, better nutrition, a better environment, and a better life, leaving no one behind.
There are new exciting Career Opportunities At FAO. The company is looking to work with interested, passions and qualified individuals.
Recommended: How to earn $60 every hour playing video games
- Identifies operational, administrative and other constraints, which may affect programme implementation, and proposes solutions to improve quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness.
- Ensures the maintenance of a reliable IT infrastructure and strategy for the Regional Office.
- Supports the organization of the Regional Conference, World Food Day celebrations and other important meetings.
- Designs and develops improved/updated technical, statistical and/or analytical tools, systems and databases.
- Coordinates the production of a variety of technical reports and provides input in flagship publications, technical documents, divisional publications and/or web pages
- Coordinates and provides response to requests and provides technical and/or policy advice, assistance and solutions to Regional, Subregional and Country Offices including technical backstopping of field projects.
A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered.
How To Submit An Application For Career Opportunities At FAO.
If you are interested, click on the links and buttons above to apply.
Closing Date: 7th/10th February, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE