There is new Job Recruitment at TotalEnergies. The oil company has great job opportunities for hardworking and efficient individuals to join the team.
The Program actually targets fresh Ghanaian university graduates from our local universities
Recommended Post: Job Notice At Australian High Commission
- Ensures that all expenses are posted into the correct accounts
- Review all expenses accounts ensuring that the entries are keyed into appropriate accounts
- Month End Closing Activities At each month closure the financial accountant performs the under-listed duties
- Update file of Taxes and Levies.
- To complete product movement reconciliation by M+4 with the support of Customer Service and Operations Departments.
- To ensure that our suppliers are not over/under paid and paid on time to guarantee our supplies.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Submit An Application For TotalEnergies’ January 2023 Job Recruitment
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions listed above to read more and apply.
The company is one of the biggest, most integrated oil and gas businesses in the world, the Totalenergies Group, includes Ghana in its global organization.
The corporation has had a strong presence in the oil marketing sector in Ghana for more than 60 years, and its business operations encompass petroleum products, lubricants, aviation, bitumen, and solar energy.