Ecobank has a new employment opportunity. The company is looking to work with a Billing & Collection Officer. The incumbent’s main job purpose is to put into application the technology service agreement (TSA) through the billing of Cards and Technology services provided to affiliates and to assist in the collection of receivables amounts due from affiliates.
- To issue invoices to Ecobank Affiliates for IT and Card related services provided by eProcess as per the Technology Service Agreement (TSA) and also invoices for funding of Group Technology Projects.
- Disputes resolution with affiliates.
- To handle accounting activities for eProcess receivable accounts (Accounting entries, analysis, reconciliation and proofing).
- The Group Intercompany reconciliations with Ecobank Affiliates.
- The Collection of receivables and disputes resolution.
- To provide reports on activities. (Billing summary, Outstanding receivable reports, collection status…).
- To assist in the update of eProcess revenues budget template to be submitted to affiliates.
- To assist Senior Business planner and CFO on any other activities when needed.
Suggested Post: Employment Offers at Ultimate Car Rentals
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in working in a finance environment (at least 2 years).
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in Finance & Accounting or related field of study.
Skills, Capabilities & Direct attributes
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Result oriented.
- Good computer skills and IT knowledge.
- Very Good analysis skills.
- Attention to details.
- Bilingual: French and English
- Ease in working with figures.
- Ability to work on very technical subjects.
- Very good Microsoft Excel’s knowledge
How To Apply For The Employment Opportunity At Ecobank
Closing Date: 7th July, 2023, 18:00
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE