Here is the most recent job ad from MTN Ghana. The company is hiring an analyst for revenue assurance and fraud operations support.
Is in charge of keeping an eye on and putting in place controls and other related tasks in the Xtra time/byte/Roaming space.
- Responsible for reviewing potential risks in the xtra time/byte/money space and roaming
- Design and implement primary and secondary controls in the xtra time/byte/money space and roaming to stop and find leakage
- Responsible for monitoring primary controls as assigned
- Responsible for the performance of secondary controls and fixing problems when they happen as assigned
- Daily monitoring of the data quality on the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management (RAFM) platform.
- Reporting of revenue and analysis of usage trends.
- Test xtra time/byte/money products and services before and after they are put into place.
- Look over changes to the xtra time/byte/money and Roaming system and user logs.
- Analyze borrowing and repayment.
- Check inbound and outbound roaming subscribers every day for changes in usage and charges.
- Analyze bad debt aging.
- Do any other work-related tasks that your line manager gives you.
Essential Skills Needs Proficiency:
Planning and thinking strategically
- Know the organization’s business plan, its immediate environment, and how events and activities might affect the organization; know what their current role is in terms of putting the business plan into action.
- Makes sure that team goals are in line with the strategic plan.
- Comes up with simple ideas
- Solutions only cover a small area.
Thinking in detail
- Does a process of gathering information and data and analyzing it for integration.
- Finds and puts together groups of information and figures out how they are related.
Also See: Latest Job Advertisement At Deloitte
Using Decision Modelling to make decisions
- Knows when help or advice is needed to make decisions about things that don’t happen every day and looks to others for help.
- Can tell the difference between important and unimportant information. collects ideas and information from many different places to come to a conclusion.
- Understands the range of metrics used to measure value and effectiveness and can use analytics to review the business impact of key activities
Needed Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, or math is required.
- Certification as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM) is a plus.
- 3 years of relevant experience in a technology-based industry, preferably telecommunications.
- Experience in data analytics is a plus.
- Highly regulated environment
- Performance-driven environment
- Diverse cultural environment
- Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Group best practices and standards alignment; the size of the supply market; Ghana; Certain rules about local content; the
- Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management domain is very technical
How to Apply For The New Job Ad At MTN Ghana
Applicants who are interested and qualified should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org is the email address.
- Qualified applicants should type the reference number: ADTRACK-F&SRA004 in the subject line of their email
- Ensure that your CV is saved with your name.
- Applications without a subject and CVs saved in the applicant’s name will be automatically rejected.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: August 18, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE