There is a great New Job Opportunity at Fan Milk. They are hiring VIE – Fixed costs & Process improvement Manager M/F – Ghana.
The Fixed Costs & Process:
Improvement Manager mission is to animate Sales Force and Head Office Overheads costs for all West Africa countries in close collaboration with Head of Departments. You will also lead the Business Intelligence and Process Improvement agenda leveraging data to allow business to get the relevant insights on business performance.
See Also: Qatar Airways New Job Recruitment
As Fixed Costs & Process Improvement Manager you will:
- Lead the process of budgeting and forecasting fixed costs, anticipating deviations and defining action plans with the Heads of Department
- Provide accurate and timely financial analysis covering month-end and monthly overheads reporting (including variances analysis vs last year and vs forecast) and prepare ad-hoc report analysis
- Develop new tools to digitalize and automate monitoring of business performance
- Analyze our processes, identify weak points and co-build action plan with process owners
- Lead or support improvement projects with Finance team and with other departments
- Prepare maintain local Business Intelligence tools updated on items in his scope
- Develop financial understanding of non-Finance people
Recommended: Exciting Job Opportunities At AWDF
For this mission and linked to the context, the following qualities will be key:
- Finance background (min. 3 years experience)
- Autonomy, drive and leadership
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the confidence to challenge others
- Analysis skills and attention to detail
- At ease with systems and data management
- Sound judgement with ability to make decisions based on data and information received
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Fluent in English, speaking French is a +
Are You Eligible For A V.I.E?
V.I.E is a type of contract linked to Business France (French public organism) allowing Europeans to work internationally for a designated company. This is a 6 to 24 months contract.
- You must be aged 18 to 28. You must have completed national service obligation.
- You must be a citizen of the European Economic Area.
- You must have never worked in the country in which you wish to do your V.I.E.
- You have never done a V.I.E before.
Other Suggested Posts:
How To Submit An Application For Job Opportunity at Fan Milk
Tap on this Tab to apply
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE