There is a New Job Posting At Old Mutual. A Corporate Relationship Manager needed at Old Mutual. This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients by providing a full spectrum of Pensions products and services with a view or retaining and growing the corporate business. The individual is responsible for achieving results through own efforts.
Key Result Areas
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships.
- Markets full spectrum of pensions products.
- Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and to ensure sustainable growth.
- Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales targets.
- Takes responsibility of achieving BU sales targets to ensure growth and market share.
- Conducts presentations to clients.
- Ensures compliance with pension fund and other related legislations.
- Meets regularly with intermediaries and clients to address service related concerns as to strengthen existing relationships.
- Takes responsibility for the delivery of superior service to clients and intermediaries.
- Build key relationships with industry players.
- Responsible for the accreditation of intermediaries on range of products.
- Engage other financial institutions and fintech’s on partnerships and innovation solutions.
Skills, Qualification and Experience:
- A business related degree in Sales/marketing.
- At least 2 – 4 years sales related working experience
- Technical Knowledge
- Initiating Action
- Interpersonal Skills
How To Apply For The New Job Posting At Old Mutual
Closing Date: 4th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE