Starbites Announces New Exciting Job Opportunity. We seek the services of a Maintenance Manager to join our growing team. As the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep of the company’s facilities.
- Developing maintenance procedures and ensuring implementation.
- Supervising and leading all maintenance processes and operations.
- Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance.
- Keep maintenance log and report on daily activities.
- Conducting regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Proven experience as maintenance manager.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
- HND/Degree/Certificate in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
Check Also; A Call For Job Applications At Deloitte
Starbites Announces New Job Opportunity – How to Apply
Closing Date: 17th June, 2022
STARBITES, a fast-growing authentically Ghanaian brand, was founded in 2011 and delivers current cuisines from America to Asia fused with Ghanaian meals to complement all tastes from our locally grown vegetables, as well as a range of food and catering to all tastes.
We take satisfaction in always using fresh, local ingredients in our dishes.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE