Newmont Mining Corporation is a leading global gold producer with key assets in Nevada, Peru, Australia, Ghana, and Suriname.
Our Africa operations employ approximately 5,900 employees and contractors, with the majority working at the Ahafo Mine. We offer an unparalleled blend of opportunity and career satisfaction with all the benefits you would expect from a global company. This, combined with our growth opportunities, makes Newmont a great company to work for.
We present to you the Newmont Mining Corporation Job Vacancies For March 2022. Newmont is currently looking to hire persons with SSCE, WASSCE and Bachelor’s degree for the below-listed positions:
- Support the rollout of Newmont Emergency Response Team (ERT) programs(i.e. fire, injuries, fatalities, Hazmat, recoveries, height rescues, confined spaces and ambulance services) to prevent and control loss due to emergency situations such as fire, hazardous chemicals and vehicle and/or heavy equipment accident response.
- Mobilize the team to respond to the emergency rescue plan system for permitted and high-risk activities, including working at heights, confined space entry and handling hazardous chemicals (i.e. transfer of cyanide).
- Support with the training and provide leadership to ERT Members and the development of programs to effectively resolve emergency situations(i.e. in Advanced First Aid, Extrication, Fire Fighting, Confined Space Rescue, and High Angle Rope Rescue).
- Assist with the coordination of regular drill store in force training activities for both medical and ERT personnel.
- Partner with Project Managers, contractors, Health and Safety committee members and government inspectors to optimize the on-site safety programs and systems.
- Conduct, refine and maintain Security Threat Risk Assessments (TRA), Security Vulnerability Assessments (SVA), VPSHR Risk Assessments, People Threat Management Assessments, and AppropriateMitigation Action Plans for site departments.
- Review and maintain current Emergency Evacuation Tactical and Trigger Action plans for the site and implement new planning format in conjunction with Health and Safety and super HR Group (HR, Site Services, L&D).
- Plan, develop, and effectively implement training programs for internal and external security resources.
- Prepare, perform analyses, report data to the Project Team, for advice, and provide support to the Project Leadership team on security matters.
How To Apply – Newmont Mining Corporation Job Vacancies For March 2022
All Interested and qualified applicants are to click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 31st March 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED