The company, Process & Plant Automation Ghana Limited has a great Job Opportunity for interested and qualified persons. The position of Finance Officer – Receivables is now open. The Finance Officer answers to the Finance Manager and has dotted line reports to the Chief Operating Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
Check Also: SHS/Diploma Job Offer At Plantations Socfinaf
- Send customers their bills as soon as possible, following the company’s rules.
- Make sure all documents are filed correctly.
- Follow up on the receivables you were given.
- Work with the people you’ve been given to reduce the number of late payments.
- To be a point of contact for both internal and external customers who have questions about how payments and receipts are going. Check up on all transactions that are still open.
- Monitor the amount to be invoiced and work with the people involved to make sure sales orders are invoiced on time. Make sure all financial records are kept private and safe.
- Make sure that customers follow the Group’s policies on credit.
- Getting new customers to buy
- Paying off debts
- Customer happiness
- Send in your reports on time.
- Any other tasks that are given.
- Skills or Experience Needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Focus on the details and being right
- Organizational skills Management of information
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive and able to keep to the deadlines that were set
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a school that is known and respected
at least two years’ worth of experience in a similar job
- Being an ICCA or ACCA student is a plus.
- Knowing how and why things work in accounting
- Knowing the laws, rules, and codes that apply
- It’s a plus if you know NetSuite ERP and have worked with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 systems.
- Reports have been turned in on time and the team has worked well together in the past.
Location: Spintex Road, Accra
Other Content Suggestions:
How To Submit An Application For The job Opportunity At Process & Plant Automation Ghana Ltd
Send your CV or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: January 16, 2023.
Only those who make the shortlist will be duly contacted.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE