Here are the latest job openings at Absa Group for all young graduates to apply for. . The Jobs listed below are meant for resilient and proactive individuals.
- Authorize and process all request from project staff in the area of Sales support, recruitment and selection, training within the required authorities and standards as agreed with line manager.
- Respond to routine correspondence from internal / external customers relating to an area of project management support and HR.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Maintain teamwork / collaborative relationship with key stakeholders (e.g., Risk, Treasury, Business Partners, Financial Control, donor agencies) to facilitate planning processes and timely resolution of issues.
- Review cost and income lines, liaise with Financial Control to align results and share insights for advanced decision-making.
- Continuously analyze financial results and forecast assumptions and share insights/ trends with the Absa Young Africa Works project and business.
- On a daily basis, monitor the movement of Lead Generators to ensure that planned meetings or activities are being carried out in the field
- Motivate staff and ensure they are recognized through the Absa recognition schemes.
- Identify training needs of the team and arrange for these needs to be met through on-the job coaching and formal training.
You May Also Be Interested In:
How To Submit An Application For The job openings at Absa Group
If you are interested in any of the positions above, click on them to apply.
Closing Date: Ongoing
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE