Production Managers at Polytex Industries Limited. Polytex Industries Limited is hereby, seeking to hire qualified workers to fill up this position.
- To begin with, applicants should be able to use office suite for report entry
- Secondly, Prospective applicants should have good reporting skills
- Additionally, candidates should be able to communicate effectively
- Also, applicants must be team players. Should be able to train new employees
- As well as purchasing the required materials.
- Afterward, applicants should schedule regular maintenance for equipment.
- Last but not least applicants should ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Finally, create a production schedule.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- The minimum qualification of an interested applicant should be HND or Degree
- In addition, interested applicants should have worked in a similar industry (Plastic Packaging Manufacturing)
- Also, applicants should live around the location of the company.
How To Apply As Production Managers at Polytex Industries Limited
All interested and qualified applicants are to submit their C.Vs to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: The closing date for submission of the application is 31st May, 2022. However, early application is encouraged.
Applicants should indicate the position they are applying for in the Subject Field.
Polytex Industries Limited is a plastic product manufacturing company located in North Industrial Area, Accra. The company produces quality and durable products for all Industries and stakeholders. Also, Polytex strictly complies with standardized systems to ensure safety in the environment and the health conditions of people in the community as a whole.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE