Quality Control Analysts at Polytex Industries Limited. Polytex Industries Limited is hereby, seeking to hire qualified workers to fill up the position.
- To begin with, applicants should be able to use office suite for report entry
- Secondly, Prospective applicants should have good reporting skills
- Additionally, candidates should be able to communicate effectively
- Also, applicants must be a team player.
- As well as compiling and analyzing statistical data.
- Afterward, applicants should recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Last but not least applicants should be able to ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Finally, applicants draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- The minimum qualification of an interested applicant should be HND or Degree
- In addition, interested applicants should have worked in a similar industry (Plastic Packaging Manufacturing)
- Also, applicants should live around the location of the company.
How To Apply As Quality Control Analysts at Polytex Industries Limited
All interested and qualified applicants are to submit their CVs to the e-mail: email@example.com
Applicants should indicate the position they are applying for in the Subject Field.
Application Closing Date: The closing date for submission of the application is 31st May. However, early application is encouraged.
Polytex Industries Limited is a plastic product manufacturing company located in North Industrial Area, Accra. The company produces quality and durable products for all Industries and stakeholders. Also, Polytex strictly complies with standardized systems to ensure safety in the environment and the health conditions of people in the community as a whole.