A project coordinator position has become available at TRUST2PEACE.
- Reporting Relationship: Snr Project Manager
- Supervisory: None
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Trust2Peace leadership by working alongside local consortium partners in-country. The Project Coordinator must have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and at least three years of related work experience.
The Project Coordinator is expected to:
- Draft weekly updates for the Trust2Peace leadership team.
- Draft biweekly reports for the project.
- Draft quarterly reports for the project, building on biweekly reports.
- Draft annual reports for the project, building on quarterly reports.
- Develop periodic activity briefs that highlight implementation activities.
- Support in all MEL activities including the design of data collection tools, survey, data collection, storage and management.
- In partnership with Project Manager design and rollout outreach and communications activities, including but not limited to: designing and procuring marketing materials, engaging with media partners, developing social media content, etc.
- Attend USAID events and activities as requested by Trust2Peace leadership (COP, DCOP, or PM).
- Address unforeseen project needs as they arise, in collaboration with the IPs and Trust2Peace leadership.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by COP, DCOP, MEL Specialist or PM
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum educational qualification of degree in development studies, project management or relevant field.
- Have at least 3 years of proven experience as an office assistant or in a similar administrative role, preferably in the NGO sector.
- Proficient in using office software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite) and comfortable working with various digital tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines effectively.
- Excellent experience in monitoring and evaluation, impact report writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with professionalism.
- Comfortable working in a diverse team and work environment
- Proactive, reliable, and able to work both independently
How To Apply For The Project Coordinator Position at TRUST2PEACE
Please submit a cover letter and CV by Friday, October 27, 2023 at 5:00 pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Females are encouraged to apply
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE