TRUST2PEACE has a new job vacancy for an administrative and logistics officer.
The Administrative and Logistics Officer position is classified as support staff for the Activity charged with the responsibility for the effective running of the Activity’s in-country satellite office.
The Administrative and Logistics Officer is expected to:
- Manage front desk, responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Assist with the day-to-day office management including keeping up with office supplies.
- Assist with the scheduling of meetings, workshops, conferences, and other events by managing logistics, coordinates transport, booking of venues and accommodation needs of staff and participants.
- Assist with data entry, record keeping, and organizing files, thus ensuring that information is accurately documented and easily accessible.
- Compile a list of service providers and vendor database and manage Activity’s relationship with them.
- Address unforeseen project needs as they arise, in collaboration with the PM and other staff.
- Liaise with cleaners and security guards to ensures a clean, safe and risk-free office environment.
- Liaise with other staff to plan and organize project events.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by COP, DCOP, MEL Specialist or PM,
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum educational qualification of degree or diploma in office administration.
- Have at least 3 years of proven experience as an office assistant or in a similar administrative role, preferably in the NGO sector.
- Proficient in using office software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite) and comfortable working with various digital tools.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with professionalism.
- Proactive, reliable, and able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
How To Apply For The Administrative and Logistics Officer Position at TRUST2PEACE
Please submit a cover letter and CV by Friday, October 27, 2023 at 5:00 pm to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Females are encouraged to apply
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE