A Project Support: Arts is needed at the British Council.
The British Council would like to offer students / graduates an experiential learning opportunity to gain real world experience through an national service programme. The practical experience the project support person person is expected to complement the theoretical knowledge he/she has gained during their studies.
The project support person is expected to both learn from and contribute to the workplace during the service period in turn providing an opportunity to increase employability skills. An outcome being that graduates are more employable and successful because of the skills they acquire.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the overall guidance of Arts Project Manager, the project support duties will include:
- General support with organizing events
- Data collection and reporting for events to support British Council corporate Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks.
- Updating and managing the contact database for all art contacts
- Assist in the completion of project reports
- Support with marketing and information desimination to our stakeholders
- Any other task as reasonably requested by the Project Manager or a senior member of the team.
See Also: Latest Job Advertisement At CITG
Essential: The ideal candidate should have:
- Events management and projects organisation
- Experience of organising exhibitions related projects and or other art events.
- Attention to detail
- Innovative relatin creatives both in country and globally
- Having educational backgrounds in the Art, culture, communication and or literature/ related fields
- Experience in development of statistics, charts in Excel and Web 2.0 tools.
- Experience in organising local and/or project support person ational events
- Experience working with artists or within the arts space
- Experience in managing mailbox; attending to queries in a professional and timely manner
Duration: 12 months
Remuneration and benefits: Competitive
Contract Type – Locally Engaged
Location – Accra, Ghana
Requirements – All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in country of application. The British Council will not facilitate/sponsor visa applications and work permits.
How To Submit An Application For Project Support – Arts
Closing Date: 3rd July, 2023 (23:59 West Africa Time)
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE