The service of an Exams Marketing Manager, East and West Cluster At British Council.
To support the Senior Marketing Manager, Exams in the development and implementation of the cluster/country marketing strategy and plans for Exams, ensuring alignment to the regional and global marketing strategy and brand, and to work in partnership with the Exams SBU to ensure that marketing programmes enable required business targets.
This post will have the following core functions:
Strategy and Planning
- Plans and executes market plans for Exams across the cluster/country in line with programmes, delivery mechanisms, budgets and resources.
- Ensures that clear and consistent marketing processes are deployed for cluster/country Exams aligned to agreed global marketing processes.
- Monitors and reports on agreed marketing KPIs for Exams in the cluster/country
Consultancy, analysis & problem-solving
- Applies professional marketing expertise to develop and enhance Exams marketing strategies, plans and approaches for the cluster/country.
- Applies core technical and professional knowledge to identify and assess current state of Exams marketing, suggests opportunities for improvement and supports the development of new or improved practice to drive business growth and reduce duplication.
- Makes appropriate linkages to issues in the Exams SBU and region.
- Supports the implementation of new Exams marketing approaches and/or techniques which enhance efficiency and wider business impact, ensuring alignment across the cluster and to the regional Exams marketing strategy.
- Drives a clear focus on audiences and market segmentation.
- Champions the deployment of the British Council brand architecture, monitors compliance, and manages interventions to address and resolve non-compliance.
See Also: Fresh Job Application At Old Mutual
- First degree in relevant field e.g Business Administration, Marketing with a minimum of six years relevant experience
- Experience in a marketing position at a national level within a medium to large organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of developing marketing strategies and plans
- Demonstrable experience in managing supplier relationships
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Relevant external professional organisations e.g. CIM, Melcrum, GCN, CIPR, WOMMA etc.
- Experience working in a global organisation
- Experience in a relevant sector or industry e.g. education, Exams
- Pay Band – Pay band 6
- Remuneration: GHS 99,828.00 gross per annum
- Contract Type – 2years fixed term contract
- Location – Accra, Ghana
Latest Job Openings:
- Language requirements: Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Role holder must have existing rights to live and work in the country the role is based.
Guide To Apply For Exams Marketing Manager
Closing Date – 2nd July, 2023 by 23:59 West African Time
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE