Receptionist Secretary Cashier At AfCFTA. The position holder will be responsible for providing secretarial and clerical support services to the assigned supervisor or Department for its effective functioning.
• Provides support for the provision of logistical arrangements, activity implementation and provision of updates.
• Provide support for cash flow management mainly in petty cash
• Reception of guests, delegates and official
• Liaises effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Follow up meeting decisions and correspondence outcomes and ensure their implementation.
• Prepares draft routine office communication and assists in compiling data and information for reporting purposes.
• Contributes to the creation, improvement and maintenance of record and retrieval systems
• Draft initial requests on provision and maintenance of office facilities and materials.
• Prepares documents for meetings
• Keeps diary of Director and informs him/her accordingly and timeously
• Receives and maintains proper correspondence at the Directorate
• Prompts action on correspondence and other routine matters
• Maintains good computer file naming procedures.
- Receives guests/visitors/staff and provides them with basic information on relevant issues and procedures
- Reception of all official correspondences, newspapers and others and ensure the right dispatching
- Manage the cash flow and the petty cash and report to the Finance Directorate
- Types and proof-read documents, reports, correspondences, messages, queries, as may be required by assigned supervisors;
- Drafts responses to routine correspondences for the signature of the supervisors;
- Receives guests/visitors/staff and provides them with basic information on relevant issues and procedures;
- Maintains a proper filing and records management system for all incoming and outgoing correspondences and documents;
- Answers and screens telephone calls/E-mail messages and ensure follow up with supervisors and partners;
- Keeps an up to date diary of appointments for supervisors and other senior staff of the division;
- Keep equipment in use in good condition and report on defects for maintenance and other necessary action;
- Provides day to day routine administrative support to various work units of the assigned Department / Division / Units
- Performs reception services where required
- Performs any other relevant duty/responsibility assigned
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Diploma in Administrative Services, accounting Office Management, Secretarial and Clerical related studies with 3 years of relevant experience in Public Sector or international organization
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative Services, Office Management, Secretarial and Clerical related studies with 2 years relevant experience in any Public Sector or international organization;
- Typing Speed: 50 words per minute
- Computer skills, including excellent word processing, proficiency with e-mail and internet applications experience in using programmes such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Planning and organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication ability both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in one of the AU official working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage
How To Apply – Receptionist Secretary Cashier At AfCFTA
Closing Date: 23rd May, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE