Unilever Ghana needs the services of a Regional Network Optimization Specialist. This position is headquartered in Tema, Greater Accra Region, Ghana, as well as Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
- Responsible for capacity planning and for development/implementation of business cases to ensure capacity unlock through investment and consideration of alternative sourcing options including third party.
- Lead capacity planning activities ensuring delivery against operational volume requirements and which optimize manufacturing efficiency and costs
- Refine capacity planning systems and methods continually to ensure that each sourcing unit across respective MCO’s can better deliver on customer needs and meet business growth ambition
- Review the resolution of short-term supply issues escalated by the Supply Planning team, be the first point of contact for the Supply Planner to resolve supply constraints
- Drives planning process improvements and optimization of SC cost
- Works closely with Procurement on medium & long term RM/PM requirements and supply constraints, and advises the SU of these concerns; have full visibility of stock situation for strategic materials across the region. Also supports the RM/PM Resilience plan driven by Procurement
- Ensures and consolidates CU/OEE improvement plans for each site across the category. Highlight CU Hotspots and ensures plans are put in place to adequately close the gaps. Ensures outputs of the RCDSR are escalated to the MCO SC VP.
- Underutilized Assets & Plans to improve utilization: Ensures a clear roadmap is put in place to address underutilized assets and improve asset utilization
- Engineering background & Factory Experience is essential.
- Experience in FMCG Supply Chain (Factory, Planning) is an advantage.
- Technical & Financial Acumen
- Understanding of business processes from other functions (Factory, Capex, Procurement, Marketing, etc.)
- Strong Influencing skills
- Unilever Supply Chain Knowledge
- Logistics, Supply Chain (APICS etc) qualification an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Technical Role and/OR
- 1-2 years’ experience in Operational Planning would be an advantage
Latest Job Openings:
How To Apply For The Regional Network Optimization Specialist Position At Unilever
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE