SPIE Oil and Gas Services Ghana Ltd. has an amazing job vacancy. They are now looking for a Distributed Control System (DCS) Supervisor to join their team in Ghana.
This reputable oil and gas company has about 4,300 employees in 22 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East. These personnel come from 64 different nationalities.
You will carry out the following duties;
- Perform condition monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of control Systems, IT and communication systems
- Perform software maintenance of all relevant systems
Recommended Post: Full-Time Job At Bosch Africa
To be considered for this role, applicants should have the following;
- 15 years experience in instrumentation systems either off-shore
- or on-shore facilities of the Petrochemical Industry.
- Knowledge and experience in the configuration and maintenance of DCS
- systems and smart instrumentations is essential.
- Experience in troubleshooting and analysis of system alarms and equivalent
- Basic knowledge of scientific principles, different measure principle, engineering fundamentals and computer
- The most current design of ICSS Systems (Honeywell C300 Controler)
Job Location: Western Region, Ghana
Latest Job Openings:
How To Apply For The Latest Job Vacancy At SPIE Oil and Gas Services
If interested, kindly press On This Button to apply on LinkedIn.
Application Closing Date: Ongoing
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE