Are you passionate about agriculture and sales? Do you have a strong background in agronomy and the drive to excel in a dynamic sales environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Here is the latest job vacancy at Intercontinental Group Ghana limited.
We are Searching for an experienced Sales Agronomist. As a Sales Agronomist, you will be responsible for driving sales and promoting our fertilizer products to distributors in the southern region of Ghana. Your role will involve collaborating with distributors, conducting on-site product demonstrations, and providing agronomic expertise to clients to optimize crop yields.
Read On: Job Opportunity At Stanbic Bank
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets and expand market presence.
- Identify potential distributors and build strong relationships with existing ones.
- Conduct agronomic assessments and provide tailored fertilizer solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Deliver technical presentations and training sessions to distributors and farmers.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to provide valuable insights to the management team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and execute promotional campaigns and events.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of sales activities and performance metrics.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Agriculture, or related field.
- Minimum of 4 – years’ experience in a similar role with proven track record in sales in the agricultural or fertilizer industry.
- Familiarity with the agricultural market in the southern region of Ghana is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of agronomic practices and crop nutrition.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passionate about meeting targets within set timelines
- Customer service oriented
- A fast thinker with the ability to respond appropriately to enquiries
- Has relationships with or can quickly build relationships with farmers, farmer-based organizations and other agricultural stakeholders
How To Apply For The Job Vacancy At Intercontinental Group Ghana Limited
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit a one-page application cover letter and updated curriculum vitae to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st August 2023
Please indicate the title of the position applied in the email subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps in the selection process.
Join our passionate team and make a difference in the agricultural sector in Ghana!
Intercontinental Group Ghana Limited is an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE