World Vision is excited about employing a new Senior General Ledger Accountant to join its fast-growing team.
- Support the implementation of global initiatives, develop and train team members for new migrated/ transitioned processes, if any
- Perform Exchange rate calculation and revaluation process
- Prepare, check and post monthly and quarterly financial reports in the FFR database
- Review and analyze the details of FFR posted and be able to present the information to the leadership of FO.
- Perform Account Allocation to support the detailed review of FFR.
- Prepare and send a variety of reports, as needed by customers
See Also: UK to recruit teachers from Ghana from 2023
- Maintenance of SOPs and flow charts of GL processes
- Analyze and Update NOs chart of accounts according with Field Financial Manual
Applicant Types Accepted:
Job Location: Accra, Ghana
You Might Also Be Interested In:
Job Vacancies At Awaso Academy International
Job Opening At Thermo Fisher Scientific
New Job Opportunity at World Vision
New Job Opportunity At First National Bank
How To Submit An Application For Senior General Ledger Accountant (World Vision)
To apply online, click Here
About World Vision
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE