The service of a Shift Engineer (Process) is needed At Kasapreko.
The job holder will monitor & control the operations of the Ethanol Production Plant to maintain an excellent and steady production process in a 24-hour operation.
- Monitor & control the operations of the Ethanol Processing Plant through supervision of operational staff provided in shifts.
- Coordinate between different sections of the unit to solve any problem that may arise.
- To maintain the optimum process parameter as finalized and instructed by the management to maintain regular & steady production with excellent quality.
- Maintaining the records of consumption of raw materials. Also controlling the consumption of chemicals & minimize wastage.
- To make all the efforts to maintain a clean, hazard-free work environment.
- To keep informed the management about any problems faced & also feedback the routine information.
- Overall monitoring of staff and troubleshooting
- Monitoring of quality of products from raw material to finished products.
- Planning for routine and annual shutdowns of the plant or as per requirement.
- To supervise all maintenance jobs during shifts & issue maintenance slips, safety permits, etc. as per laid down procedure.
- Coordinate with all the services departments such as Mechanical, Electrical, Instruments, and Utilities, to achieve the objectives of the repair, where required.
- To monitor, control & regulate all the process parameters of the plant to maintain regular & steady production with excellent quality in liaison with QC Lab.
- Minimum HND/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Have sound knowledge of the processing plant; Schematic Drawings, DCS / PLC, and can operate diverse types of pumps, cooling towers, boilers, distillation columns, etc.
- At least 6 years of experience in a Chemical manufacturing or industrial setting.
- Industrial Safety Certified i.e. Electrical, Chemical or Mechanical Safety.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- New Jobs at Melcom Ghana
- AFEC Advertises Massive Job Recruitment
- Careers at Kintampo Health Research Centre
How To Submit An Application For Shift Engineer (Process) – Kasapreko
Kindly submit your CV with Job Code via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job Code: KSE-1
Closing Date: 15th December, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE