Kasapreko company limited has an open slot for the position of Production Plant Operator. This is a full time position.
The jobholder will be monitoring and overseeing plant operations and assisting with startup, shutdown, and operations of the Rectification Unit. Ethanol production is a 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week operation and requires operations staff to work in a shift system.
- To monitor, control & regulate all the process parameters of the plant to maintain regular & steady production with good quality as per instructions provided by the management.
- Monitoring and overseeing plant operations and assisting with startup, shutdown, and operations of the Rectification Unit.
- Observing gauges, dial switches, alarms, and other indicators to ensure that all machines are working properly.
- To make all the efforts to maintain a clean, hazard-free work environment.
- Ensuring that safety and environmental rules and programs are strictly adhered to.
- To pursue all the maintenance jobs at the plant as per instructions. Also, take part in preventive and corrective maintenance measures.
- Monitoring of quality of products from raw material to finished products.
- To keep informed the shift engineer about any problems faced & also feedback the routine information.
- Minimum HND/Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Have sound knowledge of processing plant equipment and can operate diverse types of pumps, cooling towers, boilers, distillation columns, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Chemical manufacturing or industrial setting.
- Have sound knowledge of plant operation through DCS / PLC and worked previously on them.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understands basic Safety standards.
Job Location: Tema
- Job Vacancy At Baraka Shea Butter
- United States of Africa Job Opportunities
- Job Opportunity at Epiroc for December 2022
How To Submit An Application For Production Plant Operator At Kasapreko
Kindly submit your CV with Job Code via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code: KPO-1
Closing Date: 15th December, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE