There is a Job Vacancy At Baraka Shea Butter. Baraka is hiring a Manager, Finance and Administration to provide finance and administration leadership and execution in Ghana and executive level support to the same function in Canada. The position is based in Accra with frequent travel to field operations in Wa.
The successful candidate will be highly experienced with a proven track record and an entrepreneurial self-starter ready to grow with an exciting international venture.
See Also: Warehouse Jobs in England with VISA Sponsorship
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Overseeing and implementing Baraka’s financial, accounting and administrative policies and procedures (and providing feedback on development and refining of same)
- Keeping up to date financial and accounting records and ensuring all transactions are recorded properly and reconciliations and other functions performed as required
- Providing timely and accurate accounting and financial reports
- Overseeing and managing all administrative requirements including registrations, reportings, filings, etc.
- Preparing and reconciling monthly, quarterly and annual budgets;
- Managing reporting and regulatory compliance with GSA, SSNIT, etc.
- Overseeing and managing all administrative requirements of Human Resource Management including proper record keeping, payroll administration, contracting, reporting, filings, etc.
- Overseeing data input and management for Baraka’s ERP system and providing advise and support as this system evolves and grows
- Providing timely and accurate administrative, HR and Data management reports as required
- Providing administrative and financial support to Baraka’s global operations as required. This is expected to include inventory management, data entry and transaction support
Check: Sandvik Mining New Job Opening
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Minimum first degree in Accounting or Business with Professional accounting qualification highly desirable
- Proven record at understanding and dealing with Ghanaian regulatory institutions (GSA, SSNIT, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of SENIOR accounting experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel and other Office software
- Excellence in Excel, including modeling, etc.
- Well organized
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Interested in a career opportunity rather than simply a job
AFEC Announces Massive Job Recruitment
Job Opportunity At Wesley College of Education
How To Submit An Application For Baraka Shea Butter’s Job Vacancy
To apply click on this Button
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE