Subsea7 has staged an Ongoing Job Recruitment for interested persons. This actions is aimed recruiting Project Directors.
- Establish the Project organisation and secure sufficient and qualified resources throughout the duration of the Project.
- Establish and implement with Clients and within each Project Team, a Project vision, goals, and success criteria.
- Together with your Project Managers, ensure Project Delivery Plans are established for completion of the Projects demonstrating excellence throughout.
- Ensure clear lines of responsibility, clear split of scope of work, clear communication channels and decision-making processes throughout the Project organisation
- Supervise and contribute to the development of the human resources assigned to the project
- Develop “team spirit” throughout the Project for maximum understanding and ownership of Project goals at all levels to enhance Project performance.
- Establish a positive working relationship with all Clients participating in Steering Committees when required
- Ensure that systems and tools are in place to allow real-time monitoring of project parameters and performance indicators.
- Put forward a clear understanding of HSES throughout the Projects and positively influence Safety culture and measures in all Projects phases.
- Ensure the implementation of an effective Risks and Opportunities Management system for each project.
- Together with the Project Managers, identify and handle Contract changes and notify the relevant interfaces in a timely manner, of their impact on costs, work schedule and Contract obligations.
- Ensure that the Projects financial results are on target and initiate any corrective action that may be required.
- Accurate and timely reporting of Projects status to Company and to Contractor management.
- Ensure proper closing out of the Contracts, both with Company and Subcontractors.
- Ensure regular feedback of “lessons learnt” is done at each project completion
Check Also: Warehouse Jobs in England with VISA Sponsorship
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in Project Management
- International Project Experience, including expatriation assignments
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental best practice
- Knowledge of Project Management, Planning and Performance
- People development
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Stakeholder Management
- Resource Management and Workforce Planning
- Financial management and reporting
- Risk management
How To Submit An Application For The Ongoing Job Recruitment At Subsea7
To apply click on this Link
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE