You can apply for this great job opportunities at United States of Africa. They are looking for passionate Volunteer Software Engineers to design, develop and get involved in creating innovative software solutions for Africa.
The company is also accepting volunteers who want to join us full time and assist the organization attain its objectives.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages such as React.js,Node.js, Typescript, redux toolkit and Tailwind CSS.
- Mongo DB and knowledge of microservices.
- Janode SDK and familiar with WebRTC technologies
How To Submit An Application For The Job Opportunities At United States of Africa
Apply by tapping Here