Kasapreko Company Limited is seeking to hire a technical Operator.
The job holder will Activate, monitor, and maintain assigned machinery daily. Review downtime reports, assist in plant conversions, and collaborate with R&D and Quality Assurance. Submit production and maintenance reports. Ensure smooth operations and top-quality production.
- Switch on main power of assigned production machinery daily.
- Constantly check machinery during production to ensure smooth operation and for any unusual sounds.
- Responsible for lube application.
- Review downtime report from previous shift for any adverse report or hindrance.
- Assist in plant conversions and installations.
- Ensure R&D and Quality Assurance Department examines all samples and certifies the product prior to start of production.
- Prepare production and maintenance report and submit to Maintenance and Production Managers.
- Undertake thorough maintenance of assigned machine every Saturday to ensure machine is in good condition and operating smoothly for the next production to start.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Mechanical/Technical Engineering Technician Part III or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Certification in Mechanical and electrical safety
- Working knowledge of IS0 9001.
- Ability to work in a team and adapt to change.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
How To Apply For The Technical Operator At Kasapreko Company Limited
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE