The service of a Technical Services Manager at People & Partners Group Limited. You will be reporting to the Head of Engineering.
- The Technical Services and Maintenance Manager will be expected to take the lead in developing
- and implementing a preventive maintenance program for all our stations aimed at improving efficiencies. This role involves Field work.
- Deliver high level technical advisory and support services for managing our portfolio of water systems across several regions in Ghana: Site visits and evaluation of Roofing requirement.
- Explore emerging innovative solutions for optimizing the technical, operating and financial viability of water systems.
- Analyze relevant key performance indicators (KPIs) of all our water systems (essentially technical, financial and operational viability indicators) and implement corrective actions to improve them.
- Together with our operations team, develop and implement preventive maintenance programmed and procedures for water systems.
- Provide technical support services to our construction team during installation/construction of new water systems.
- Organize training for staff on operating procedures for installation and ongoing operation and maintenance of water systems.
- Provide technical advisory and other support services to our Field Service team to improve operations and managements of our water systems.
- Critical skills and significant experience with providing technical and maintenance services at scale.
- Major strength in managing customer relationships and providing quick turnaround on complaints.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and must have had significant experience with managing large teams.
Qualification & Experience Required
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant engineering disciplines)
- At least 10 years’ post qualification experience with 5 years of which must have been in a middle management role
- Experience in the bottling industry and an in-depth understanding of water treatment systems will be an advantage
How To Forward An Application For The Position: Technical Services Manager
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 13th July, 2023
Your CV should be in a word format and your position of interest should be the subject of the email.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE