Old Mutual is looking for a Driver / Chauffer (OMAO) to provide chauffer service to Senior Executives, Senior Management and other staff as required and according to schedule. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides a chauffer service to senior executives, senior management and other staff as required.
- Works to a closely-guided work routine.
- Provides chauffer service to senior executives, senior management and other staff as required.
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed.
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Also See: Fresh Job Application At Old Mutual
- Technical Knowledge
- Initiating Action
- Excellent Communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Preferabaly at least a High School Certificate or a technical or vocational school training Certificate in reted field.
- Three or more years of related work experience is an added advantage
- Must have a valid drivers licence (B and C is preferred)
- Excellent driving records
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
Application Guide For Driver Position At Old Mutual
Closing Date: 8th July, 2023
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE