Currently at UBA Ghana, there is an exciting job vacancy. A Legal officer was needed to join the company’s amazing team of professionals.
Your incumbent will provide legal and corporate counselling as well as written legal advice and opinions on all matters pertaining to the Bank
Summary Of Job Duties:
- To draft or otherwise procure the drafting of key documents of a legal character on all matters pertaining to the company and for efficient service delivery to maintain respectable archive of legal precedent covering all areas of the company’s operations with a view to providing support to lending activities of the company
- To review all agreements and other instruments or documents of a legal character on all matters pertaining to the company
- To represent the company before public and/or other bodies for the filing, registration, initiating or recording of any instrument, document or transaction to which the company is a party
- To administer/manage any litigation in which the company may be involved and to liaise with external counsel for quarterly reports and status briefings
- To submit for review by the Head, Legal Depart quarterly reports on claims and litigation for or against the company, material contracts and other reports as may be required from time to time and to ensure that all legal matters considered material to the company are referred to the Head, Legal Department for review and authorization
- To update at all material times, the validity of collateral documents or instruments held in custody with a view to ensuring enforceability of security when due
- To act as the Secretary to the Disciplinary Committee and to keep up to date minutes of proceedings and other related issues
Job Suggestion: Hiring Ad At Epiroc Equipment Ghana
The ideal applicant should possess the following qualification and competence;
- A Bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) with a minimum of a second class lower.
- Called to the Ghana Bar
- Minimum experience – 4 years relevant legal and banking experience
How To Apply For The Exciting Job Vacancy At UBA Ghana
All applications should be submitted via email to: email@example.com
- Your application should include an updated CV, cover letter.
- Please note; clearly state in the subject the role you are applying for.
- Kindly note that only short listed applicants would be contacted.
Deadline for the submission: July 7, 2023.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE