The services of a Teller is needed at at First National Bank. The bank is looking for presentable, friendly and customer oriented individual for this position.
Job Purpose For Teller at First National Bank
To provide customers a unique experience by timeous, accurate and efficient processing of their financial transactions through excellent customer service.
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Manage average cedi value of differences to minimise losses to the business.
- Manage the service quality of the Branch through the Branch’s Service Quality Balanced Scorecard
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service.
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Manage the efficiencies for tellers through number of differences, average number of transactions.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Relevant 3 year industry related degree
- 1 year related experience.
Job Location: Ghana Adum Branch, Kumasi
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Apply For Teller at First National Bank
Application Closing Date: Applications for this position will end on 6th June, 2022
FBNBank Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria Limited, West Africa’s premier bank and Nigeria’s number one bank brand. FBNBank Ghana Limited was formerly International Commercial Bank (ICB) which commenced operations in Ghana in November 1996.
FBNBank Ghana Limited currently operates 22 branches and 2 agencies across Ghana. All our branches are networked to facilitate transactions of business by our customers from any of the branches.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE