The services of a Teller Coordinator is needed at First National Bank. The bank is looking for an open minded and professional person to take up this position.
Job Purpose For Teller Coordinator at First National Bank
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Manage average rand value of differences of the team to minimise losses to the business
- Manage the service quality of the Branch through the Branch’s Service Quality Balanced Scorecard
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeouts planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
- Manage compliance, measured using the routine audit results specific to the processes controlled by the co-ordinator. (YTD Scoring)
- Manage teller team efficiencies through number of differences and average number of transactions.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Relevant 3 year industry related degree
- 3 to 5 years related experience
Job Location: Ghana Adum Branch Kumasi
How To apply
Application Closing Date: 6th June, 2022
FBNBank Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria Limited, West Africa’s premier bank and Nigeria’s number one bank brand. FBNBank Ghana Limited was formerly International Commercial Bank (ICB) which commenced operations in Ghana in November 1996
FBNBank Ghana Limited currently operates 22 branches and 2 agencies across Ghana. All our branches are networked to facilitate transactions of business by our customers from any of the branches.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE