The Services of a Sales and Service Coordinator is needed at First National Bank The bank is looking for someone with great leadership and sales and services skills.
Job Purpose For Sales and Service Coordinator at First National Bank
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Achieve the delivery of exceptional customer experience against the Balanced Scorecard standards.
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Achieve and maintain a good service practices by ensuring service operation and branding process and procedures are followed in the execution of the activities listed in the Operation and Branding Score Card and analyses the customer’s service recovery compliments and complaints recorded as per the Service Recovery Automated Complaints System
- Contact customers daily and resolve problems
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule
- Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution
- Monitor costs / benefits per campaign/channel
- Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Relevant 3 year industry related degree
- 1 to 5 years related experience.
Job Location: Ghana Adum Branch Kumasi
How To Apply For Sales and Service Coordinator at First National Bank
Application Closing Date: 6th June, 2022
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE