The services of a Branch Administrator is needed at First National Bank. The bank is looking for details oriented and highly motivated individuals for this position.
Job Purpose For Branch Administrator at First National Bank
- Control and manage the branch cash holdings
- Control the general ledger and office accounts for the branch.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency
- Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Enable service delivery through implementing systems and processes to improve service by implement quality systems and metrics for measuring administrative service levels and satisfaction
- Deal with any customer related enquiries and complaints in a professional manner, as specified in the service standards
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Develop and implement business cases for process enhancements and new processes and products within a Business Unit with quantify benefit and process metrics for measuring efficiency of all key business processes
- End-to-end cash and stock management for branch through a user management (system).
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Manage personal and management development to increase own skills and competencies for the managerial function and future leadership growth opportunities
- Plan and manage own and direct reports performance
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Relevant 3 year industry related degree.
- 4 to 5 years banking experience.
Job Location: Adum, Kumasi, Ghana
How To Apply For Branch Administrator at First National Bank
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE