The services of a Branch Manager is needed at First National Bank. The company is looking to hire individuals with great leadership and problem solving skills.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- Ensure appropriate skilling and adequate capacity of frontline team members for the adherence to service standards.
Job Purpose For Branch Manager at First National Bank
Direct and manage resources in line with the bank’s short and long term plan to generate the highest return on capital employed.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Relevant 3 year industry related degree
- 5 to 10 years banking experience.
- Previous experience in a management role required
Job Location: Adum Ghana, Kumasi, Ghana
You Might Also Be Interested In:
How To Apply For Branch Manager at First National Bank
Application Closing Date: Applications for this position end on 6th June, 2022
About First National Bank
FBNBank Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of First Bank of Nigeria Limited, West Africa’s premier bank and Nigeria’s number one bank brand. FBNBank Ghana Limited was formerly International Commercial Bank (ICB) which commenced operations in Ghana in November 1996.
FBNBank Ghana Limited currently operates 22 branches and 2 agencies across Ghana. All our branches are networked to facilitate transactions of business by our customers from any of the branches.