Zipline Job Vacancy For May 2022. There are hiring a Product Marketing Manager. The Product Marketing Manager for Africa will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will work closely with our Go-To-Market, Regulatory, Product, and Client Success teams in Africa to represent Zipline’s story, impact, and mission in a compelling and accurate way to potential clients and partners.
Fully funded Canadian scholarships for international students 2022
Latest MTN Job Recruitment For April 2022
The Product Marketing Manager will own one or more go-to-market segments and will be responsible for understanding that market, articulating Zipline’s value proposition, and driving a strategy to reach and influence buyers in those segments. This role is inherently multi-disciplinary; the successful hire will be a self-starter with strong communication skills and effective collaboration across multiple teams at Zipline.
Jumia Group Opens New Job Application
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years experience in enterprise-scale B2B/B2G sales and marketing organizations selling complex, long cycle deals and executing B2B or B2G product marketing, growth marketing, or general marketing for an ecosystem-shifting technology. Experience in technology, health technology, health logistics, logistics or, supply chain, a plus.
- Demonstrated success in owning a product and/or market segment.
- Results-orientation: a passion for driving results alongside Zipline’s go-to-market team.
- Exceptional writing skills and comfort producing high quality, concise and compelling content on deadline.
What You’ll Do
- Be an expert in Zipline’s product, buyers, and product roadmap, and actively influence and drive our go-to-market strategy in Africa.
- Articulate Zipline’s value proposition and use cases in new and existing markets.
- Research and develop unique assets to further Zipline’s understanding of our target market, target audience, buyers and competitors.
- Collaborate with and support Sales and Marketing leadership in the development and delivery of sales enablement tools, messaging and materials; work together to develop go-to-market positioning and content that engages Zipline prospects and builds Zipline’s brand.
- Six months into the role, you will be agenda-setting and running product marketing for our teams in Africa. One year into the role, you will be a subject matter expert.
What Else You Need To Know
- Role can be remote in either Europe or Africa; must be willing to travel for work (:30%) and able to work on GMT.
- Experience working and/or living in Africa is strongly preferred.
- Fluency in spoken and written French is strongly preferred.
How To Apply For Zipline Job Vacancy For May 2022
Closing Date: Ongoing
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE