Zipline Job Vacancy For May 2022. There are hiring a Product Marketing Manager. The Product Marketing Manager for Africa will report to the Head of Product Marketing and will work closely with our Go-To-Market, Regulatory, Product, and Client Success teams in Africa to represent Zipline’s story, impact, and mission in a compelling and accurate way to potential clients and partners.
The Product Marketing Manager will own one or more go-to-market segments and will be responsible for understanding that market, articulating Zipline’s value proposition, and driving a strategy to reach and influence buyers in those segments. This role is inherently multi-disciplinary; the successful hire will be a self-starter with strong communication skills and effective collaboration across multiple teams at Zipline.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years experience in enterprise-scale B2B/B2G sales and marketing organizations selling complex, long cycle deals and executing B2B or B2G product marketing, growth marketing, or general marketing for an ecosystem-shifting technology. Experience in technology, health technology, health logistics, logistics or, supply chain, a plus.
- Demonstrated success in owning a product and/or market segment.
- Results-orientation: a passion for driving results alongside Zipline’s go-to-market team.
- Exceptional writing skills and comfort producing high quality, concise and compelling content on deadline.
What You’ll Do
- Be an expert in Zipline’s product, buyers, and product roadmap, and actively influence and drive our go-to-market strategy in Africa.
- Articulate Zipline’s value proposition and use cases in new and existing markets.
- Research and develop unique assets to further Zipline’s understanding of our target market, target audience, buyers and competitors.
- Collaborate with and support Sales and Marketing leadership in the development and delivery of sales enablement tools, messaging and materials; work together to develop go-to-market positioning and content that engages Zipline prospects and builds Zipline’s brand.
- Six months into the role, you will be agenda-setting and running product marketing for our teams in Africa. One year into the role, you will be a subject matter expert.
What Else You Need To Know
- Role can be remote in either Europe or Africa; must be willing to travel for work (:30%) and able to work on GMT.
- Experience working and/or living in Africa is strongly preferred.
- Fluency in spoken and written French is strongly preferred.
How To Apply For Zipline Job Vacancy For May 2022
Closing Date: Ongoing
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE