Ministry of Foreign Affairs Job Recruitment At ITU. The Ministry of Foreign Affair bring to the attention of the general public a list of job vacancies advertised by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
- Provides legal advice to the Bureaux and departments of the Union on complex or far-reaching issues and prepares opinions on particularly complex or sensitive questions.
- Prepares and provides interpretation of legal instruments relevant to the Union’s activities and gives legal opinions on issues related to the functions, structure and activities of the Union.
- Drafts and reviews texts for inclusion in the Union’s legal instruments such as treaty texts, internal rules and regulations and other legislative texts, or any other legal texts.
- Lead, implement and deliver all project outputs and outcomes on
time, within budget and of high standards and quality.
- Provide specialized advice on critical technology, international standards and frameworks, especially in their gender and social implications.
• Identify, design, prepare, organize, and implement meetings, trainings, and workshops to regulators, policy and law makers, and other stakeholders concerning critical
- Lead all commercial procurement activities as needed by the Department, identifying the needs, terms of reference, business requirements and evaluation procedures for any calls for bids relating to the language services (such as translation companies, translation search engines, platforms, and other tools).
- Determine priorities and allocate human and financial resources for the timely and quality delivery of work of the Division, prepare and implement work plans, evaluate, monitor and follow-up on operational performance of staff and services under his/her supervision. Plan the human resources and their development for the Division.
How To Apply – Ministry of Foreign Affairs Job Recruitment At ITU
Applicants should click on the desired position to read more and apply
Closing Dates: 9th/30th May and 13th June 2022, depending on the position you are applying for.
- Applicants are to kindly notify the Candidatures Unit of the outcome of submissions through the email: email@example.com for further necessary action.
- Women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
For more information, click HERE
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE