What is going on? Jesus is going on!
- Here is Why Jesus is trending on social media
- Many people in oblivion have questioned why the inscription ‘Jesus” in red on a white flyer is making popular rounds on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp and among others.
- Others too who were in panic thought God had come for his saints (rapture).
- What can be perfectly described as a crusade started on Twitter somewhere in Nigeria, at 11am GMT.
- Award-wining gospel musician, Nathaniel Bassey is the convener of the online crusade which sought to exhort the name of Jesus Christ and in the same vein, remind the world ‘what is going on’.
- While sharing the flyer, Nathaniel lifted Nigeria in prayer following the gunmen attack on the church at Owo, Ondo state, and urged his followers to do same.
Many people who have seen the light of the day have questioned why Jesus is trending on social media. Thousands of netizens have joined a challenge to make viral the name of Jesus on WhatsApp statuses, Twitter and Facebook.
This came out of the blue and gained momentum all of a sudden. Since then, many people have joined in sharing the flyer. The flyer is being posted on all social media platforms.
When they believed the rapture had occurred and they had been left behind, many people became terrified. You can imagine how such folks feel.
Nathaniel Bassey took to Twitter to encourage his supporters in and outside of Nigeria to post images of the name Jesus as their profile picture.
They did so while they lifted the country Nigeria and the world at large in prayer; for the precious oil of God to be released on Nigeria.
He tweeted, “Can we make this picture our profile picture and tweet at 12 noon? Let’s release this precious ointment over our land and nation. JESUS.”
“Let there be peace in our nation!”, he prayed as he tweeted.
Can we Make this picture our profile picture and tweet at 12 noon? 🤷♂️.Let’s release this precious ointment over our land and nation. JESUS.
3 …..thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth…” Songs of Solomon 1:3 pic.twitter.com/8Qu8ZOHm8Z
— Nathaniel Bassey (@nathanielblow) June 7, 2022
Demons cry out at the name of Jesus!
“And suddenly they cried out, saying, “What have we to do with You, Jesus, You Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?”
Jesus reigns pic.twitter.com/2T9e8ConAR
— Nathaniel Bassey (@nathanielblow) June 7,
A lot of people have joined the crusade. From gospel artistes to secular artistes, all are sending the message of Jesus across.
Job & Scholarship Alert
Get daily Job and Scholarship updates on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link above.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE